Mini Update

Good evening!

Because some of you have approached me with certain questions, here is a tiny update.

I can confirm that the three documents I blogged about yesterday bear the titles "Report on operations", "Future works" and "Lessons learnt".

I can also state that English is thought to be the original language for all three of them.


In return, I would like to encourage a debate about these documents - quite a few of you are serious experts, so I'd like to hear your thoughts, e.g. regarding the fact that the authors keep mentioning their work as that of the "Maktab al-Dawa".

Looking forward to an interesting discussion,

Y.




PS: For a another take, check http://ojihad.wordpress.com/2012/03/14/cut-off-the-head-of-the-dead-body-al-qaida-strategy-paper-discovered-in-berlin/  -- although I cannot confirm from my information that al-Mauretani is considered to be the author of "Future Works".


No comments:

Post a Comment